Some levels of Teemu are now dark. The lighting routine is simple and I want to keep it that way to get v1.1 released as soon as possible. Player's light has FOV (which is the main fov routine) but other lights are just plotted over the light map without checking walls for visibility.
As I mentioned earlier the source code of Teemu is not going to be too spectacular. Some parts are "traditional" straightforward programming, but I believe there are also good parts. I have cleaned the source code however, like removing functions that are not used in this particular project. There were quite a lot of that stuff, because some classes were borrowed from Kaduria and Stile.
I feel good about this, while couple of months ago I didn't believe I could finish v1.1 any time soon.