Thursday 14 October 2010

Gui programming part 3

Another long day at work. I have added an option to adjust the editor pixel size between 3-7, but that's all. Usually when I get some feature done I'm already adding a new one to the list. Bugs seem to work the same way. Next major thing before anything else is get rid of two fonts and create one font, better than both current fonts. That should make some gui stuff easier to create.

I don't know yet how to handle the hovering help system, because at the moment events are check only when there is some action (mouse moving, clicks, keyboard) so you can't hover on gui elements to get a popup window. I'm aware that help system would make it easier to learn how to use Brick Atelier. It's obvious to the developer, but painful to other people trying to figure out how the program works.

No comments: