For ARRP I've continued Teemu. In two days I have added one new level theme, that one I was talking about earlier. It required one new algorithm created in short time. It's nice when you are able to create a simple algorithm that has cool and required output. The level theme's code is only 33 lines which isn't too bad. It's still missing items and monsters, but their creation is still open, because I'm planning more generic creation process for game objects.
Today I made a new feature which luckily has little to do with the core engine. For that reason it was easy to add and possibly nearly as easy to complete.