Friday 30 May 2014

Forums

I left Rogue Temple forum, at least for now. The way I feel about cencorship regarding "difficult" subjects is hate. I hate it when you can't say what you think is right and that some subjects are banned.

Second, probably more important reason is that I spend far too much time on forums. It's actually a problem similar to any addiction and in this case it's wasting my time in a way that matters. Why do I spend time on forums? I don't know, maybe it's the connection to people with same interests. Even it always seems to end up me fighting the rest of the world.

I've quit some other forums as well and try to reduce the amount of time on those forums I still visit. I feel a need to get something done and internet (mostly forums) is making it hard. Not just game development, but I also have more important things to do.

No comments: