Saturday 20 March 2010

Icons

Stile: Keyboard commands work again. I missed the fact that you need to & modifier keys to get proper result. Now I'm refactoring icons, because commands are related to them. Before refactoring icons shared common order with commands, but it's not very cool. You need to keep commands in certain order to synchronize with icons and it's not good design. Now Icons have their own id and related data for command id. It's possible to create icons that have different command even if the icon looks the same and it could be useful in other places (in map editor for instance).

The class design of Stile is interesting, because I feel I'm facing classic problems with class design and ownership issues. I don't know any of that shit, but I'm slowly getting better. I guess.

No comments: