Some days (or weeks?) ago I stopped programming all three of my projects. I didn't want to see C++ code, because I've been looking at it for... a long time.
It's temporary I hope. I need a vacation from this game programming "hobby". Actually it has been really warm in Finland for these two weeks, blame that too. When it gets warm it's hard for arctic region people to function properly.
I've been working on an unrelated 3D model and planning my next move for Kaduria and other projects. One of the big problems seems to be that the source code becomes difficult to maintain, because things like level class becomes really huge and it can get out of control. Maybe I need yet another "small" refactoring tour to do stuff like detach creation routines from level class or try to develop modular solutions in some areas of the source code.
The danger is that when you try to improve the source code you forget to create the game.