I have now fixed all warnings in Abura Tan source project, changed the font a bit and also fixed a major bug that was made by me. It was a key name issue (keytostr function) which needed new data in form of a string rather than some kind of magic AT was using in that routine. I also fixed CppCheck cases that were suspicious, but not all warnings or other lesser issues.
So it's kind of ready. I'm still angry about the gameview routine bug (also created by me), but I'm sure someone knows how to fix it. I'm going to create a project page on my homepage with adequate information of what was changed.