Tuesday 13 June 2023

What is wrong with Sweden?

This is the second and probably the last time I order from a swedish art supply webstore. My first time experience wasn't that cool, because they left out one item. However when I contacted them they offered me a discount for that lost item. It was a bit of a mystery how they didn't ship it, because the order was not large, but it could have slipped through the package which I think was poorly designed.

The second order arrived today and weirdly enough they had changed the type of package which didn't have any holes by design, but someone had still punched through the package! Luckily the items were covered by two layers of paper so nothing fell through this time. But you have to really try to damage it when it has a hole of that type. Sometimes you see stuff like that happening inside orders in Finland, but it's very rare. I would only guess the swedish package delivery is not that great, it's more like most countries in the world.

Anyway, I got some japanese Kuretake water colors and a brush which are hard core. They seem to be high quality stuff, but I have not tried out them. Now I have to paint something, even though I have a bad habit to get art supplies and never use them... I just like that stuff.

I try to get back to Teemu and make it my main focus. I have an idea how to handle the RPG system and I hope it works.

No comments: